Personal data we collect about you
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following personal data:
1. Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
3. Information you provide when you communicate with us for any other reason.
4. Information from your accounting software, if you have consented to us obtaining such information.
How we use your personal data
The personal data that we collect and process is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you.
Our products and services
We provide you with insight into your customers creditworthiness, ability and time to pay their suppliers. Using your accounting data we can give you cash flow and payment predictions as well as a better quote for single invoice insurance.
Other use of personal data
1. To provide you with information you request about our products and services and about other products and services, which we feel may be of interest to you, if you have consented to receive such information.
2. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
To notify you about any improvements to our Website or changes in our products and services.
3. If you are an existing customer, to give you information about products and services similar to those you have previously used. We may also provide you with information about unrelated products and services, either from ourselves or selected third parties, using any of the methods you consented to at the time your personal data was collected.
3. If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you when you have given your consent and only by those means you consented to.
4. If you do not want us to use your personal data, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent when you fill in the form on which we collect your personal data. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time in future.
5. We do not reveal personal data about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may give them aggregate statistical information about our website visitors, such as where you live or your age.
Storing your personal data
Personal data you provide is stored on our secure servers. Details of any transactions you enter into via our website will be encrypted to ensure their security.
The transmission of personal data via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically, which is at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access part of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, subsidiaries, a holding company and its other subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
1. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
2. Where we are legally required to disclose your personal data.
3. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links
You may find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you can check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their privacy policies, as we have no control over them.
Access to personal data
The GDPR gives you a number of rights about your personal data. These include:
1. The right to access personal data we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details of such personal data, please contact us using the contact details below.
2. The right to have personal data transferred to a new provider.
3. The right to rectification of personal data.
4. The right to erasure of personal data.
We may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information about the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our Website. We use it to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve it.
We may gather information about your internet use by downloading a cookie to your computer. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer, as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers can decline cookies by activating the setting on your browser to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
Any advertising on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
Data Protection Officer
Certain businesses are required under the GDPR to have a data protection officer. Our Data Protection Officer is Phil Hunter and he can be contacted via email at email@example.com.